Shine A Light Twitter Chat: Runaway and Homeless Youth
Nov 29, 2018
3:00pm - 4:00pm
123 Lake Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
Join the National Runaway Safeline and its national partners for a live Twitter Chat to discuss runaway and homeless youth issues and how everyone can play a role in ending youth homelessness for National Runaway Prevention Month (NRPM).
During this Twitter Chat participants will:
- Learn about statistics and resources available to prevent runaway incidents
- Share how your programs and communities are helping vulnerable youth
- Discuss runaway prevention and what you can do
- Share ideas on how we can end youth homelessness
Follow the discussion on Twitter with the hashtag #NRPMChat and follow NRS @1800RUNAWAY .
How to participate in the NRPM Twitter Chat:
- Log into Twitter on Thursday, November 29 between 3:00 to 4:00 PM EST.
- Type #NRPMChat into the search bar and select “latest” from the options that appear above the search results.
- Respond to questions posted by @1800RUNAWAY, use the #NRPMChat hashtag and preface your answer with “A” + the question number (i.e. “A1: I think…”).